Tuesday 19 June 2018

Statement of intent

Statement of intent

I intend to make a scene of a phone call in D Block and in the hills where the main character receives a phone call expressing a concern that there was a gas leak in C block that is creating a horrible epidemic and the main character , as the best chemistry student in the school must come up with an antidote and save all the teachers. I intend to make it a two way phone conversation to express the worry in the friend's voice. I intend to use a plethora of extreme close ups, long shots, medium shots and over the shoulder shots.

Casting

Main Character : Lola Heath Unnamed Bestie: Isha Chana

Script

Unnamed Bestie: Mae! A horrible epidemic has broken out, a student was messing about with the gas tap and the teachers all went pale and fainted, their blood circulation has cut off and I think some kind of HPV has broken out on their skin!

Mae: How am I supposed to help, I have no idea where the beryllium is for the antidote!

Unnamed Bestie: Do something, you are the best Chemistry student in the whole school, the teachers are down, we need you!

Mae: I'm on my way, hold on!

No comments:

Post a Comment